CALL FOR VENDORS – Hanukkah Market
The Museum of Jewish Montreal‘s fabulous third annual Hanukkah Market is returning, and we’re looking for local vendors, makers, and artisans!
From 11am – 6pm on Sunday, December 8th and Sunday, December 15th the Museum will be hosting its Hanukkah Market with a focus on locally made goods for the Hanukkah and wintery season!
Creators, artisans and makers can apply for a vendor table on one or both days of the Market.
Half table (approx. 107cm) = $40
Full table (approx. 213 cm) = $75
Prices indicated are for one day.
The Hanukkah Market will be at the Museum’s storefront location at 4040 boulevard St-Laurent.
To submit an application, please send an e-mail titled “Hanukkah Market Vendor Application – *Your Name*” to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating:
- The days and table size you would prefer
- The style of products you would bring
- Indication of whether or not you have previous experience with holiday or other makers’ markets
- Links to your work (Etsy page, Instagram, website, attached photos, etc…)
- The preferred links or handles to use to advertise your work/business in Hanukkah Market promotion if you are selected!
You are welcome to request a table for one or both days. Please note that an application or expression of interest does not guarantee a place at the Market; space is very limited, but we encourage you to keep in touch for future events!