- This event has passed.
We’ve Got (4) Questions: 🍹Cocktail & Trivia Night💡
Sat April 11, 2020 @ 20:30 - 23:00
🌊Why is this night different from all other nights? Because it’s our 3rd annual Passover Trivia Night🌊
(*No Passover Knowledge Required!)
Join us from your new favourite bar – your living room! – for a new spin on a good old fashioned pub quiz night.💡
The Museum of Jewish Montreal & The Wandering Chew are teaming up to bring you 4 rounds of exquisite pop-culture & general knowledge trivia, as well as the chance to become your own favourite bartender with 2 mini-cocktail making workshops during the game.🍹
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- This event is FREE, but you must register ahead of time on Eventbrite (registration closes at 12pm on Saturday, April 11)
- Team size limit: 4 people 🤓🤓🤓🤓
- Option to register as a team – we are using the magic of zoom to connect teams not in the same household, so make sure you know who is on your team and their email addresses before registering so we can make sure things run smoothly
- Option to register as a solo player to play as a team of one OR be paired with a team at the event (let us know your preference when you register)
- This event will occur on zoom; all instructions will be sent once you have registered on Eventbrite
- Cocktail ingredients will be released ahead of time with suggested substitutions; we encourage you to drink what you already have at home. Should you not have a stocked bar, keep the cocktail recipes for the future!
- The evening’s prizes are friendship and fun, so this event will run on the honour system – don’t be using your phone or Google to look up answers! That’s the opposite of fun!